Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Under Cover: My Name Is Paris, Part 2


My Name Is Paris was a 1987 four-book mystery series produced by the late Byron Preiss. The stories were written by Elizabeth Howard and illustrated by Michael William Kaluta. The titles and logo were lettered by Tom Orzechowski. Random House published the books as mass market paperbacks for booksellers, and cloth hardcovers for libraries. The lettering and paperbacks can be seen in Part 1. Kaluta’s art from the hardcover books are featured below.

Book 1: Mystery of the Metro

 

Book 2: Mystery of the Magician


Book 3: A Scent of Murder


Book 4: Mystery of the Deadly Diamond


(Tomorrow: Paris Metro Map)

4 comments:

  1. I beg your pardon: Todd Klein was the man who handled the lettering and the border delineation over my designs, not, Tom O... thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have to apologize for my faulty memory (and my tardy apology) Thank you Todd Klein for setting me straight!

      Delete
  2. Elizabeth Howard's one of Best Mystery series

    ReplyDelete